About the Chamber
The NORTH COUNTRY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE is a regional chamber serving Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton and northern Warren Counties in New York State and southern Quebec. With more than 3,200 members, it is the largest business and economic development alliance in northern New York and one of the five largest chambers in the state. Our many services and activities include the following:
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, ranging from long-term strategic plans for positioning the North Country for success to the marketing of PLATTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. Also, includes NAmTrans, a division of the chamber working on growing and supporting our growing transportation cluster.
- SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT, including manging our local SCORE chapter. Want more information on the support we offer check out our SMALL BUSINESS section.
- GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS, your chamber team works hard to make our collective voices heard in Albany, DC, Quebec and Ottawa, check out our GOVERNMENT ACTION section for details on our work.
- QUEBEC-NEW YORK relations, including advocacy for our border crossing and the development of cross border commerce and investment.
- HEALTH INSURANCE, The Chamber has a insurance broker on staff able to provide you or your employees medical, dental and vision covereage. Contact our broker directly or check out gochamberhealth.com for details.
- TOURISM PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT, working to market and promote our region, the Adirondack Coast as a top tourism destination in New York State. This work is done by our disvison, the Adirondack Coast Visitors Bureau.
INDUSTRIAL SUPPORT SERVICES, including workplace safety training, human resource management programs, workforce recruitment assistance, an On-the-Job Training Program, and export help among other valuable services for industrial employers in northern New York.
- AND MUCH MORE, including networking, referrals, discounts, targeted marketing opportunities, timely business news, and much, much more.
|Employees In Company||% Of Total Membership|
|5 or Fewer||58%|
|6 - 10||13%|
|11 - 30||16%|
|31 - 50||5%|
|51 - 100||4%|
|100 or More||4%|
100 YEARS OF HISTORY
The North Country Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1912.
Click Here to see 100 years of highlights.