11/7/2017 - Safety InspectionsLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 12:00 PM
Member Price: $12.00 / Non-Member Price: $12.00
Effective safety and health inspections are one of the most important incident/accident prevention tools in a company’s safety and health program. Using properly trained inspectors in a planned inspection program will reduce incidents and property damage. An effective safety inspection program will improve worker communication, company morale, and over time save the employer money.
This course will include:
- Key reasons for why inspections are conducted
- Designing your inspection checklist
- Using your inspection results to improve safety performance
- Conducting the safety inspection
Instructor: STEVE LOCKWOOD, CITEC
Steve Lockwood is the Business Development Director and a former Business Advisor for CITEC Business
Solutions. CITEC is a RTDC and part of the Department of Commerce's MEP system. CITEC performs various safety trainings though out the North Country Region as well as Lean Manufacturing and efficiency improvements. Steve has 20 years of experience in Operational Management working for companies such as GM,
Camoplast, and Citizen Advocates. He received and Associates of Science Degree from SUNY Canton, and his Bachelors of Science in Business Management from Plattsburgh State University.
Funding Provided By:
New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
- Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged!
- Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments.
- Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.